We accept only produce, food or handmade items at our Market. No retail or manufactured items. Describe below what you would like to sell and how you will display your items. Please have photos of your product, and your display (if you have) ready to submit upon request.
Submission of completed form does not constitute Vendor acceptance.
A representative will contact you to inform you if your Farmers Market Vendor Application has been accepted and will email you a Vendor and Demonstrator Authorization agreement. Applications may take up to two weeks to process.
- Vendor fees:
• Winter Season Fees (November – March) $25 per Sunday
• Summer Market Fees (April – October) $15 per Sunday
• NO REFUNDS
- Slots measures approx. 15ft x 15ft Multiple slots are available (ask market manager for more details).
- Electricity or water not provided, generators are permitted.
- Vendors must provide their own tables and canopy tent; picnic tables are not permitted to be used by Vendors.
- Canopy tents must be weighed down; tent stakes/spikes not permitted.
- Vendors must arrive and be setup by 8 am or they will be turned away (earliest arrival time is 6:00 AM)
- Vendors are REQUIRED to stay setup until 1 PM.
• If you sell out of product, you may put some things away, but you are required to look open and be available to talk with the visitors.
• If you regularly run out of product early, we will likely add an additional vendor with a similar product.
• Vendors are permitted to stay open until 2:00 PM.
- Farmer’s Market will only end early or cancel due to inclement weather; if cancelled in advance, Vendors will be contacted via email.
- Farmer’s Market Environmental Impact Fee of $1 per visitor vehicle, instead of park admission fees. You may choose to credit this fee to the visitor.
- “Hawking” not be permitted (defined as “To peddle goods aggressively especially by calling out”).
- The Farmers Market setting is a Nationally Registered Historical District. Climbing, damaging, tying, or hanging anything from structures or tress are prohibited.
• Both vendors and visitors are expected to protect and preserve the park resources.
• Balloons, glitter or confetti is not permitted.
- Vendors MUST REMOVE ALL TRASH from park. If trash is left behind, vendor agreement and privilege may be revoked.
- Vendors who wish to add additional items for sale, please contact the market manager for approval.