Tag Archives | Real Florida


The First Time Estero Became a Village

Estero, Florida first became a village after a meeting of all area registered voters in September 1904, before the general election that year. The Koreshans even created a town seal: the sun rising over a waterscape with a swan floating on the water, at the top, a six-pointed star representing the Seal of Solomon. The Koreshans […]

Continue Reading 0