We accept only produce, food or handmade items at our Market. No retail or manufactured items. A Florida State Sales Tax ID Number is required unless what you sell is exempt from sales tax. Describe below what you would like to sell and how you will display your items on the form below. Please have photos of your product and your display ready to submit upon request.
Submission of completed form does not constitute Vendor acceptance.
A representative will contact you to inform you if your application has been accepted and email you a link to our Vendor and Demonstrator Authorization agreement/permit. Applications may take up to two weeks to process.
- Vendor fees (subject to change):
• Winter Season Fees (November – March) $25 per Sunday
• Summer Market Fees (April – October) $15 per Sunday
• NO REFUNDS
- Spaces measures approximately 12ft x 12ft.
- Electricity or water not provided; generators are permitted.
- Vendors must provide their own tables and canopy tent; picnic tables are not permitted to be used by Vendors.
- Canopy tents must be weighed down; tent stakes/spikes not permitted.
- Vendors must arrive and be set up by 8am or they will be turned away (earliest arrival time is 6am)
- Vendors are REQUIRED to stay set up until 1pm.
• If you sell out of your products you may put some things away but you are required remain open and be available to talk with the visitors.
• If you regularly run out of products early, we will add another vendor with similar products.
- Farmer’s Market will only end early or cancel due to inclement weather; if cancelled in advance, Vendors will be contacted via email.
- “Hawking” not be permitted (defined as “To peddle goods aggressively especially by calling out”).
- The Farmers Market setting is a Nationally Registered Historical District. Climbing, damaging, tying, or hanging anything from structures or trees is prohibited.
• Both vendors and visitors are expected to protect and preserve park resources and wildlife.
• Balloons, glitter or confetti not permitted.
- Vendors MUST REMOVE ALL TRASH from park. If trash is left behind, vendor agreement and privilege may be revoked.